2. Kids with balloons at the dining room table on New Year’s
3. Christmas Morning
4. Kids hanging on the shopping cart….just kidding…but I will miss looking at faces in the cart like this….
5. Making cakes with the kids.
6. Finding things like this in the refrigerator…
7. Being pushed outside my comfort zone by being out in the cold and bruising my tailbone doing things like this….
8. Going to the Park
9. Thinking feet are cute.
10. Reading things like this…
One thought on “Ten Things I Will Miss About Having Little Kids”
Reblogged this on I'm Andrea and You're Not.